Excel Spreadsheets for PPC and Analytics Reporting
Excel For Marketing Course
Learn how to dominate MS Excel spreadsheets and become a better marketer through reporting and formulas that make analysis easy.
Watch the Course Preview
MS Excel is something a lot of marketers fear. The idea of working with Excel to report on numbers or to visualize data can be daunting at first, but if you know how to leverage Excel, it becomes second nature.
In this course I walk you through how to use Excel to make marketing easy. Think about it, pretty much every marketing tool can export a data set into CSV or Excel format. Google Ads, Google Analytics and pretty much any 3rd party SEO or marketing tool will export data, so it makes sense to learn how to use Excel for marketing purposes to stay ahead of the game.
Stop your excel fears and get comfortable with reporting, pivot tables and charts. Win with Excel, enroll today!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Create charts and graphs to visualize marketing data
- Learn the key formulas needed for PPC
- Create a Google Ads ad copy tool to review ads before publishing live
- Create raw data reports in Google Analytics
- Create raw data reports in Google Ads
- Build pivot tables from Google Ads and Analytics data
- Automate report downloads from Google Analytics into Google Sheets
- Create a report in Google Sheets that updates automatically every 24 hours
- Apply the principles of this course to ANY marketing tool with an export function
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 13
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Basic Graph and Chart Reporting
Excel for PPC - (Google Ads)
Excel for Google Analytics